A Recognized Personal Injury Professional
Rice & Associates, Ltd., in Wheaton, Illinois, is dedicated to meeting the personal injury claim needs of residents throughout the suburban Chicago area. We are recognized by the legal community and by satisfied clients for our commitment to excellence and integrity.
Our legal staff has helped thousands of clients receive significant settlements out of court and major jury awards in more than one hundred jury trials. The success of our firm comes from our reputation for obtaining the results our clients require. Since becoming a plaintiff only personal injury practice nearly twenty years ago, we are proud to say that more than 90 percent of our clients have come to us by way of referrals from other attorneys, medical professionals, and satisfied clients throughout the suburban Chicago area.
Attorney Patrick Rice is a former insurance defense attorney with more than twenty-nine years of personal injury trial experience. He is committed to exclusively representing the needs of individuals and families who have suffered catastrophic injuries that have resulted in major medical bills, the loss of earnings, and changes of lifestyle.
A Lawyer Focused on Helping People Recover Damages
Our law practice is solely focused on personal injury law. We direct our attention and resources to helping people recover damages for serious claims such as:
- Personal injury claims: If you have been injured in a car, truck, motorcycle, construction accident, child day care accident or animal attack, or if you lost a loved one in wrongful death, we can help you recover compensation to cover lost earnings, medical expenses, and compensation for pain and suffering. We will vigorously advocate for you and your family's best interests.
- Medical/dental malpractice: We have the experience, knowledge and reputation to handle even the most complex personal injury cases. Our legal team will assist you with recovering damages caused by a doctor, pharmacist, or hospital's negligence. Additionally, we handle cases involving nursing home abuse and neglect, as well as assisted-living accidents.
- Wrongful Death: When a loved one dies as a result of the negligence of another individual, you may be able to recover monetary damages due to the loss of the deceased. These damages include services lost, loss of companionship, loss of income, grief, sorrow, suffering, and other losses. We will assist you in determining what damages are available to you.
- Legal Malpratice: Attorneys are not immune from committing malpractice in their representation of individuals. Legal negligence may occur in personal injury matters, divorce situations, and other common areas of representation. We are one of the few firms that handle legal malpractice claims, and attempt to do so in an efficient, expeditious manner to recover damages for those who may be harmed by an attorney's negligence.
- Mediation: Patrick Rice is a highly trained and experienced mediator. He has arbitrated and mediated hundreds of cases through out his career. A quick and efficient way to resolve conflicts is to utilize a mediator to avoid expensive and drawn out litigation.
Contact Our Wheaton Personal Injury Attorney Today
At Rice & Associates, Ltd, we offer free initial consultations and have Spanish language interpretation available by request. Our law practice is located just one block south of the DuPage county courthouse. Please contact us online or by calling 630-260-8880. We look forward to hearing from you.